Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Black Lava Wire Wrapped Jewelry Collection Stone & Bone 2010

Introducing our new Black Lava Jewelry Collection, created for Burgado's Fine Woods, In Hilo, Hawaii. Here I'm show casing my latest commissioned jewelry set for Kimberly, the new owner of Burgado's, Hilo's only Fine Wood Gallery, featuring master wood artist, where all wood bowls are only hand turned.

Kimmy, is one of my dear friends and customers, and trust me when I say, she's very finicky about what she chooses to buy, sell, or wear. I was simply amazed when she told me that my first ever Black Lava Cocktail Ring grew on her. I was like really...She was so taken by this simple ring that she hasn't taken it off, and the amount of admires that has stopped her in the super market was just crazy. So as you can see, I was just ecstatic when she asked me to make her a matching pendent, bracelet and earrings to make a set. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. So here they are, a few pieces of her personal collection and a one that will be for sale at her store.

If you live in Hilo, or just visiting, and would like to purchase Black Lava Jewelry, go see Kim, and tell her that Stone & Bone sent you. She's really great at sharing the history and knowledge of Hawaii and the beautiful gifts in her care.

Mahalo PK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...