Tuesday, May 22, 2012

30% Customer Appreciation Sale Stone and Bone Hawaii

ALOHA & MAHALO 30% SALE ~ It's been my sincere pleasure to serve each of you, and would love to show my ALOHA by giving you a chance to take advantage of May's 30% OFF SALE DISCOUNT TO ALL MY CUSTOMERS; use code: ALOHAANDMAHALO2012 when checking out to see all your savings. You'll only fine One OF A KIND, handmade originals here in my Ethnic Bohemian Tribal Boutique, and I'm the artist that creates all that you see. If there's anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to reach out and talk to me. ~ Feel free to message me before purchasing, if you have any questions, I want your shopping experience to be filled with 100 % Aloha. ~ ~ Aloha, PK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...