Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Merry Christmas Coupon 15% Off Entire Etsy Shop

http://www.stoneandbone.etsy.com

Mele Kaliki Maka {Merry Christmas} 15% Off Discount on Entire shop with this code: 
MELEKALIKIMAKA2011


Gotta get that very special someone, that very special something. Well this is the place to be. I make everything myself, always handmade, and always with ALOHA. YEP, THAT'S RIGHT, nothing is reproduced here, ALL ORIGINAL, just like you, and your loved ones. Why buy something that everyone else has? That's no fun, plus, it really doesn't say, "I thought of you." the way you want it to. SO BUY HANDMADE, BUY FROM ARTIST, AND MOST OF ALL BUY WHAT SPEAKS TO YOU, NOT JUST BECAUSE YOU GOTTA JUST GET A GIFT. Our prices are super reasonable for quality work, and we love serving our customers. THAT'S YOU, ALL YEAR ROUND, NOT JUST DURING THE HOLIDAYS. I promise that when you purchase from STONE & BONE, I'll work with you to do whatever I can to make your experience a pleasant one. So stop in and take a look see, ask questions if you have any, and remember to take advantage of the listed COUPON.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...