Monday, November 7, 2011

Hoop~ Ology Earring Making Classes at Ben Franklin Crafts

Ben Franklin Crafts ~ Hilo, Hawaii ~ Hoop~ology Earring Classes start Nov.10 @ 5:30 -6:30PM make as many as you can in 1 hour, class fee is $15.00 plus supplies, great way to take care of all your gal pals Christmas Gifts, and a little something for yourself. Stop in and sign up, p/up your supply list and LETS START THE HOLIDAYS HANDMADE...<3 pK (youth 10 and older also welcome.)
 From beginner to advance selected hoop earrings, this weeks starts off my beginner hoop work shop.
 These lovelies are for my intemediate to advance workshops, that that will start in December.
If you'd like to know more follow me here, or if you're in Hilo, Hawaii, stop in to Ben Franklin Crafts to see my sample board full of really bold playful hoops for all your gal pals.
I'll also be starting my beaded wire wrapped ring classes next week, stay tuned for details.

Mahalo PK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...