Saturday, September 24, 2011

Island Buzzy: A Hula Harvest Moon!

My Tita Connie, I call her Miss Hawaiian Vintage, LOL...I know she loves it. She gave me the most amazing heart felt gift today. She shared her aloha of heart and soul with Me, Marsha and Ann, all of us being brought together by our dedication to loving what we do on Etsy...So mahalo Etsy for this opportunity of a budding friendship, sisterhood, and what we like to call it in Hawaii Ohana. Kupuna always would say, "No matter if you just meet, the soul knows no time or space, like the heart who just loves what it loves." That's what our little circle of blooming lehua is all about. Here's sharing Connie's Island Buzzy World, you'll laugh, cry and just be humble by such a beautifully giving woman, who goes beyond the call for her community, her frenz and even just a little old stranger like me, who in such a short time grew to love her so.
Island Buzzy: A Hula Harvest Moon!: I went shopping today...virtually, although with these shops I could have visited them in person. Three friends that have entered my life vi...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...