Friday, January 24, 2014

A Little Gypsy Romance

Bohemian soul meets romantic gypsy is the theme for these lovely rustic copper beaded hoop earrings, by stoneandbone.etsy.com Hunting and gathering is my little addiction, I'm not a hoarder or anything like that, but it's the little native gypsy in me that loves the lure of a bit of shinny magic. So whenever I get the chance to go boutique thrifting, I never pass up the chance of finding that special something that catches my eye. On one of my many outings I found this old wooden trinket box filled with all kinds of broken mismatched jewelry and odd doodads, that I just had to have. My persistent rummaging bestowed on me a treasure of golden Champagne fresh water pearls, that I used to create this beautiful romantic hoop dangle earrings, I added just a touch of yellow citrine colored crystal to give her just the right amount of sparkle to catch the eye, and let's not forget a lot of woven copper magic for good measure. Hop on over and visit with me, and if you like what you see, contact me and I'll give you a 10% discount on your purchase. Happy Aloha Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...