Saturday, December 21, 2013

Mele Kalikimaka & Happy 2014 from Stone & Bone Hawaii

Aloha and so sorry that it's been so long since we talked. I've been so busy this last year, making changes with our boutique and gallery, taking on new projects and adding closure to older ones. But I'm back, and back for good. http://www.stoneandbone.etsy.com will be on temporary holiday till end of January. But it will be worth your wait. Like all journeys in life, we tend to take detours, and so have I. That being the case, I'm using this time to get back to what matters to me and the love and passion that fueled my soul when I first open STONE & BONE. So please just be patient with me, and know that you are all ways my valued customers and frenz, and I don't ever want to lose you. Here's some things to keep you excited. And know that when you come back and visit me, you heart will raise with new found joy at all the lovelies creations in my shop. But for now enjoy.
Here's Melodies of my Soul ~ Copper bangles with Musical notes
Blue Glass & Lapis necklace
Men's or Woman's Jade Pendents
Wrapped up with ALOHA only from Stone & Bone Hawaii
Tribal inspired Ear adornments Wishing you blessings of Aloha & see you in the new year 2014 ~ Puakea All rights reserved PKM 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...