Monday, December 24, 2012

50% Off Sale Stone & Bone Hawaii

Big mahalos for all the aloha throughout the years, http://www.stoneandbone.etsy.com will be changing up our style this year, for the good though. But in the process, I want to clear my inventory to make room here's a 50% SALE COUPON : 50AFTERCHRISTMASSALE see something you like, now's the time. Some styles will be discontinued to follow more of my bohemian passion =), but as always, my service and quality will always be at the highest. Have a question, contact me. {no custom orders, alterations or holds at this time.} Mele Kalikimaka ~ Pk ~ always made with 100% ALOHA



More styles, Bohemian Babe, African Queen, Gypsy Mystic and Island Lady, what style are you wearing today....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...