Sunday, December 11, 2011

Soothing, Calming, Healing....

Of all the colors in the rainbow, my most favorite is GREEN, well at list for the moment that is. I'm the kind of woman who pretty much changes her mind every few minutes when it comes to playing with colors. I was the child that had to have the 101 Crayola Colors....LOL...if they had that much that is. I just can't seem to get enough of bold bright colors, hues and having them all in my pencil box, I just had to have them. Just like that sweet smelling Hello Kitty erasers, LOL...those are the best kind. I know I'll never grow out of that obsession, it's just what this color maniac artist must have. I know I could just do without all the extras, but why bother. Just like browsing Etsy's many amazing handmade shops. I think it's my latest new addiction, that won't be going a way anytime soon. Here's my take on Green...Something for everyone...but especially for me.... I really needed a break from my classes and the holiday herd of shoppers going bulistic just to snatch up that last of something that's always going to be on the shelf. Any who...stop in and share some love, who knows, you might feel in the mood of green, in a good kind of way. Peace Pk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...