Sunday, December 11, 2011

Etsy Native American Christmas 20% Off Sale

Here's an all Native American Artist Gift Guide for all your Christmas needs... I feel so honored to be featured with these amazing craftsman, skills ranging from traditional bead work to metal smithing, and so much more. I'm offering a 20% Off Holiday Helper Coupon for all items in my shop stoneandbone.etsy.com . Use code: 2NDWEEKOFCHRISTMAS When checking out, plus, I know everyone's offering free shipping, but in order to cover all my costs and make sure your order gets to you safely, shipping has to be included for a minimal fee, but save more money if you purchase all your items at the same time, and pay less. {All items are shipped in it's own box, wrapped with ribbon and card, in a cardboard box and labels, delivery confirmation where available.} For more info click on my rt/side bar link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...