Sunday, October 2, 2011

November Bead Classes at Island Edge Beads

Aloha everyone and welcome. Meet my dear friend Sharon Turner, owner and master bead and wire artist of Hilo's own ISLAND EDGE BEAD SHOP. Located in Down Town Hilo, on the Big Island of Hawaii.
Some of you may know Sharon, as the bead lady at the Old Keaau Farmers Market where she loved selling all the many treasured and collected beads that she's saved over the years. Her collection had gotten so large that she decided to move her quaint little shop into town, to meet the demands of her dedicated followers and the tourist that live for the little obsession known to many as BEADS.
Sharon's been trying to entice me to teach classes for some time now. Besides that, she's been wearing me down as a feature artist. Between her and I, life's important things have got in the way, and we'd had to change our plans to many times. But Sharon never gives up...
So I finally decided that this is the perfect time to give it a go ~ I'll be starting a new HOOP EARRING MAKING CLASS Saturday November 12 & 26 2011 @ 11:00 ~ 12:00P.M. ~ Ages 10 & UP. Class Fee $15.00 plus beading supplies, tools provided @ Studio. I figure it's the perfect time to PROMOTE HANDMADE & BUY LOCAL, and theres more meaning to that one of a kind CHRISTMAS GIFT, made with Aloha ♥.
For more information contact Sharon to sign up 808<395<3332 (youth to be accompanied by parent) Location ~ 265 Keawe St., Hilo, Hawaii 96720. or go to my facebook page and inbox me https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=717921145. Hope to see you there, Pk http://www.stoneandbone.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...