Thursday, June 23, 2011

Island Edge Beads of Hilo Hawaii...Cancels Artist of The Month

Aloha all my ohana (that means you all my customers and frenz), due to on going illness of my dear friend Sharon Turner of Hilo's own Island Edge Beads and Supplies, will be canceling all ARTIST OF THE MONTH meet and greets, Held on FIRST FRIDAYS in Down Town Hilo.

Gary, Sharon's son, who mans the store while she's gone, told me she's getting better, but recovery has been slow due to some complications. He said she's hoping to resume classes and artist of the month by the end of the year. But that's no guarantee.

So sorry to lead you all on, I was really looking forward to seeing all of you in July. But that's ok, we'll meet sooner or later.

Mahalo for always being supportive of my work as and artist and a craftswoman.

Peace,
PK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...