Saturday, June 18, 2011

Crative Fix Polymer Clay Earrings by stoneandbone.etys.com


Every once and awhile, I just get so bored with working with the same materials. We all do. But for me my goto creative fix-all, is working with POLYMER CLAY. I'll be the first to say, that I'm not all that techy about it. Or shall I say, really got it down. Not even close. But when it comes to getting my grove back, it's this soft stuff that gets me going.

Here's the latest happenings. I love em. Let me know what you think. Be nice now. lol, you always are.

Peace, PK

2 comments:

  1. Polymer clay is a tough one to bring up to snuff with natural, but I think you've done such a great job here. At first I thought they were embossed leather. Love the natural tones with ethno pattern. Very nice work, chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your works! Brown polymer clay work is my favourite !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...