Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wear Your Heritage...Tribal Style Collection by Stone and Bone


Lucky you, you get to steal a sneak peek at my new WEAR YOUR HERITAGE COLLECTION, from the one and only http://www.stoneandbone.etsy.com. Well, I'm on vacation right now, that's why you're getting this special treat, but all these new lovelies will be available MID MAY.

What I am offering though, is if you see something you really like, gotta have it, kind of mood, no problem. Reach out and drop me a line, and I can put it on hold for you, or if you want it right away, Let me know, I'm always willing to OPEN EARLY, for my customers.

The multi strand Tribal necklace is called SHAMAN $75.00 and the hoop dangle earrings are called CHEETAH $23.00 [Plus shipping, tax and fees.}

If you'd like to see more check out my photo stream below.

PK

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pieces! I was wearing a pair of your lovely earrings yesterday. I'm mending from a springtime cold and they assisted my healing, I'm sure of it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...