Sunday, February 6, 2011

2011 Work iIn Progress Stone & Bone Tribal Boutique

Working with heavier re-purposed copper wire, has truly taking it's tole on my right thumb. Here's just a sneak peek of what this Turquoise and Howlite necklace is starting out to be. Each link is had made and each spring link is hand wrapped. I'll hoping to give it a more rustic steam-punk appearance, so I'm planning ...on using patina as it's dramatic finish. We'll see though, these things never turn out the way I envision. The creative muse always gets his way. {all rights reserved pkm stoneandbone.etsy.com}

I've decided to create a step by step account of all my creative explorations this year. Since in the past if had so many wild and crazy ideas, but never took the time to put them down on paper and give myself a little jewelry journal to keep as a means to see my evolution as an artist and designer. {Plus it really helps me remember how I do what I do, the technics  used, color swashes and combos, and the list just keeps going on. } it's a start, any ways...We'll see where it takes us.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic combination!Copper and turquoise are a great couple together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mahalo for stopping in, and taking a liking to my new brainchild. xoxoxo PK

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...